Nutrition is the study of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and amino acids) in food and their relationship with the human body, effects on disease, and impact of overall health. The human body NEEDS 90 of these nutrients to grow/work properly and achieve the body’s genetic potential. The body requires 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids, and 2-3 fatty acids (EFA’s). All of us knows what it’s like to jump out of bed full of energy and ready to tackle the day. On the other side, we know what its like to wake up in the morning feeling like we need to sleep for 8 more hours. The difference between the two is good nutrition the day before and our body trying to communicate that to us. Just like building a structure in the physical world, using good raw material helps the structure to endure the elements/usage over time and last longer. Our bodies are the same way. If we put the right nutrition into the body, we have a strong and healthy structure to endure the elements of life. Some of our daily foods actually stop the absorption of essential vitamins and minerals; a list of those foods is:
- Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats, Oatmeal (even if it says Gluten free)– Gluten causes inflammation and swelling of the intestinal lining. Blocking receptors and stopping absorption of nutrition.
- Bottled Oils– No Vegetable oil, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Canola oil, Motor oil. When oil is extracted from it’s original container, it oxidizes over time. Oxidation creates a molecule called an acrylamide, that is known to cause cancers as well as swelling in the intestines.
- Fried Foods– By default, if no bottled oils, then no fried foods. Crispy food is carcinogenic/cancerous to the human body.
- Preserved Meats/Deli Meats– Nothing with nitrates or nitrites, if it preserves that meat, imagine what it does to ours.
- Carbonated Beverages with your Meals– Carbonation dilutes stomach acid, stopping food from being broken down all the way and making it less absorbable.
- Microwave/Movie Theater style popcorn– Popping in oil is the same as Bottled oils. It also helps to cause clogged arteries. You can air pop it and have as much butter as you want with no negative effects.
- Crispy Potato Skins– Once they go crispy, they go carcinogenic. You can have them boiled, not broiled or baked.
- Charred/Well Done Meat– Carcinogenic
A list of GOOD foods
- Eggs- Soft scrambled in butter, soft boiled, poached
- Beef- Rare/Med. Rare
- Mixed, Salted Nuts- NO Peanuts
- Nut Butters- No extra sugars
- Pure Buckwheat (isn’t wheat)
- Couscous (made from pearl millet only)
- Corn (IF YOU CAN FIND NON-GMO)
- Coffee, Tea, Green Tea, Red Wine
- 4-8 8oz glasses of filtered water each day, avoid plastic bottles
- 20,000 ORAC points of antioxidants daily- Google search “ORAC food values” and figure out what foods to eat to achieve that number daily
- Any carbohydrates (except oatmeal) that are Gluten free is OK
|$125.00 Nutrition Consult with food plan and supplement schedule.|
PACKAGE DEALS AVAILABLE and are designed to fit the needs of each individual.
Healthy Body Start Pak– Basic 90 Everyone Needs
Healthy Body Blood Sugar Pak– Basic 90 plus the secret sauce for Diabetes and Blood Sugar Issues
Healthy Body Brain and Heart Pak– Basic 90 plus the secret sauce for the Heart, Blood Pressure, Circulatory System, Brain, and Nervous System