Massage is a way to manually manipulate the physical body through the use different modalities, applied to help relieve many different physical, mental, and emotional symptoms.
A list of some of the benefits of massage are:
- Increased circulation
- Increased Range of Motion
- Increased strength and stamina
- Decreased muscle pain and recovery time from workout or injury
- Helps counteract sitting, sedentary lifestyle, phone/computer usage
- Improves sleep
Specializing in injury/recovery, rehabilitation, postural/structural alignment. I also work with neck fusions, spinal fusions, hip and knee replacements, rotator cuff injuries, chronic pain, neuromuscular issues, and more.
Massage is known to relieve the symptoms of, but not limited to:
- Migraine headaches
- Shoulder/Rotator cuff pain
- Neck pain/Whiplash
- High Blood Pressure/Heart Rate
- Carpal Tunnel
- Sciatica/Back Pain
- Neuropathy/Numbness and Tingly
- Chronic Holding Patterns
- Pain/Soreness from work/life
- Scarring/Fascial Bindings
No membership required
*add $25 for in-home massage. Packages are available.